List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Cannot work :-(
From:       "Andras Mantia" <amantia () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-05-05 7:51:34

Hi,

 I just want tolet you know that I cannot work on Quanta. Of course this
is temporary. The first problem was the CVS-SVN migration (I have to
re-checkout everything), the second worser problem is that we have only
60-70V electricity, which is far from being enough. This is due to a
heavy storm over here. Yesterday evening they corrected it so it was 180V
(but the PC doesn't start even with that power), but today morning it
dropped back to 60V again. I hope they will fix today, but as there are
lot of problems all around the county, it may last a full day until it is
fixed.
If you wonder, I'm writing this from my wife's workplace where I also
check out the svn tree.

Andras