List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] KDOM & CSS
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-05-03 12:32:43

Hi,

I think it would be cool if Quanta could have a toolview with all the CSS
properties values for a tag in the source document. I mean values like they
are calculated by a user agent, after inheritance and cascading rules.
This way the user could understand more easily what are really the values that
are affecting a tag.
I guess kdom already offers this functionality as each node on the document
source tree should have the style information attached.
What would also be needed is to know what is the matching selector and also
the source of rule, i.e., if it us defined in an external stylesheet, etc, so
the IDE can modify its value.

Do you think this can be done with kdom and, if yes, can you give some tips on
how to do it?
--
Paulo Moura Guedes

Linux Caixa Mágica  - http://caixamagica.org