List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] annoying popup
From:       Linus McCabe <Linus () mccabe ! nu>
Date:       2005-05-01 17:41:45

Hello

Every now and then when I use quanta, i suddenly notice a little popup, pretty
much centered on the screen. all it says is 'list' (see attachement) and it's
on top of every other window (and on all desktops :/ ), unmovable by
alt+mouse and it wont go away until i close quanta.

Anyone else ever saw it?

quanta's other popups, like on the toolbar and treeviews, continues to work as
normal...

I have no idea what triggers it - all of a sudden it's just there...

/Linus

["list.png" (image/png)]