List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] CSS ideas
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-04-27 19:14:51

On Wednesday 27 April 2005 16:08, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> > If
> > you really want this be carefull because order is important. If you link
> > two or more CSS files you can get different results if they are in
> > different order! This makes it complicated because you will have to be
> > able to define the position in the HTML file. I do not know if it worse
> > to make this.
>
> We simply wouldn't allow importing more than one stylesheet and could hava
> a checkbox to doesn't change files that already link to some CSS.

Or better, we'd just have an option whether to replace existing style links
and if not, we insert them always on top, which I think have precedence. We
could also have options for "rel", "media", "title", etc, attributes.

--
Paulo Moura Guedes

Linux Caixa Mágica  - http://caixamagica.org
KDE Web Development - http://kdewebdev.org