List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Style edtition
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-04-21 1:42:51

Well, KHTML has a CSS parser :)
Leo, are KHTML CSS capabilities sufficient for what we need, or will kdom
address that?

Anyway, I still would like to hear from Luciano.
I think good CSS integration is one of the subjects we could greatly improve.
I have some ideas but I'm unsure of the tools I can use.

--
Paulo Moura Guedes

http://caixamagica.org
http://kdewebdev.org