List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Style edtition
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-04-20 17:53:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 20 April 2005 20:31, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Similar to the Attribute Editor with could have a Style Editor, that
> would manipulate CSS properties of a tag. It could be separated in
> meaning tabs, like layout, font, background, etc, with the most
> important properties. At first, this edition would only be applied in
> an external CSS file. I remember Andras saying we would need a CSS
> parser but, in this cenario, I see that CSS editor does everything we
> would need.
> Can you advise me on this, as I don't know the Quanta CSS code?

I don't know it either... I think it's not node-tree based, but has an
internal parser. Quanta just gives the text area, the rest is handled
by the CSS editor classes.
The parser/node tree has some CSS features, every selector is a tag in
the tree, so all you should do is to parse the attributes, which can be
found in the child  tags of the selector tag.

Andras