List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] my tool would be like this...
From:       Linus McCabe <Linus () mccabe ! nu>
Date:       2005-04-08 16:20:07

You might be interested in having a peek at conglomerate, an xml editor that
structures the document similar to this. Although it doesent group things to
the left like you suggested.

http://www.conglomerate.org/intro.html

I think your idea is pretty good, especially for writing things like docbook.

/L