List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] VPL toolbars
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-04-01 0:03:46

Hi,

I just commit the new toolbar behavior.
Only the "bold" action is behaves like this (see the commit message for more
details).
What would be cool now, is that a DTEP guru would change the files for the
rest of the toggable tags that have a "word" scope.
There is another issue, that is that some tags (I'm talking about "strong",
don't know if any more) are available in the toolbars for HTML, but are only
defined in DTEP for XHTML. This way, it can't find the scope if the DTD isn't
XHTML (in the "strong" case).

Now, I'm going to install gentoo, to see if I can reproduce #99826 :)
--
Paulo Moura Guedes

Linux Caixa Mágica  - http://caixamagica.org
KDE Web Development - http://kdewebdev.org