List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Logic vs Visual Editor
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-22 20:49:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 22:29, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> On Friday 18 March 2005 18:35, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > I'm wondering if we need scope informations where should it be: the
> > action file or the description of the tag. I believe in the latter.
>
> I made strong.tag look like this:
> <tag name="strong" hasCore="1" hasI18n="1" hasScript="1"
> scope="word">
>
> Now, I'm trying to access the scope attribute without success:
>
>             Attribute* attr = tag_description->attribute("scope");

I suppose you tag_description is a QTag here. QTag->attribute is for the
to have such a flag/attribute for each tag, you must add a member +
set/getter methods in QTag and read the values from the tag file in
dtds.cpp:
DTDs::setAttributes

>             QString scope = attr->defaultValue;
>
> Any advice Andras? :)

Hope this helps. Just verify what happens with inherited tags (when for
example HTML Frameset inherits Strict.

Andras