List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] VPL toolbars
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-03-10 17:10:46

On Tuesday 08 March 2005 16:22, Andras Mantia wrote:
> Now what about the word-processor like behavior? This should also be a
> global behavior both in source and VPL. You can look up the DOM tree
> for the tag name that is about to be inserted and remove from there if
> it's already present. Same thing can be done in the source in the Node
> tree.

I managed to add support for toggle actions with almost no changes and 100%
compatible with previous code.
I also managed to toggle in and off succeffuly but only in VPL. In VPL I have
KafkaWidget::getCurrentNode but that doesn't work in source mode, obviously.
How can I know the current node in source mode?
--
Paulo Moura Guedes

Linux Caixa Mágica  - http://caixamagica.org
KDE Web Development - http://kdewebdev.org