List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] DTEP dialog
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-03-04 7:59:27

Hi,

I just used the new DTEP dialog to see what is in the description for CSS.

I wonder what should be in the field "complete attributes after" because I can
find a line
	AttributeAutoCompleteAfter = :
in the description.rc but I don't see the : in the dialog?

I am also a little confused about structure delimiting because I get "\{|\}"
at the screen but the context help and the description.rc show "\\{|\\}" .
I suppose there is some kind of conversion before the value is displayed so I
would suggest to adjust the context help to what actually should be typed and
not what should be in the file.

Short sidenote: Why do we need the beginning, the end and the regex? Is there
any case where the regex is different than the combination of beginning and
end or could the regex just get constructed from the beginning and end?

Jens