List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] VPL view context menu
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-02-22 11:33:38

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 11:14, Jens Herden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > > what is the meaning of "Copy DIV Area" in VPL. I can not paste the
> > > copied DIV area into the code.
> > >
> > > Bug or misunderstanding?
> >
> > You mean paste in the code view? Currently, copied VPL data can only be
> > pasted in VPL itself. Copying DIV Area and paste it in VPL is working, at
> > least with the documents I used to test.
>
> I see, I tried it and it is not working.
> It is very hard to hit the position in between div blocks to insert it. It
> is not possible to use the mouse, you never get in between </div> and <div>
> ! If I click at the beginning of a div block and move the cursor with the
> keyboard it jumps to the end of the block in the code view and hitting ctrl
> + v inserts the block in the head section!!

I tried to paste the div into a text area. I know that it's
difficult/impossible to place the cursor in some places but, as far as I know
is working in the places you can put the cursor on.

> And why is a cut and copy in the context menu but no past?

Because only cut and copy are different from the standard actions. "Paste"
will paste the information that is currently in the clipboard, however that
is.
--
Paulo Moura Guedes

Linux Caixa Mágica  - http://caixamagica.org