List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Re: Subversion repository structure (was:
From:       Alexander Dymo <adymo () mksat ! net>
Date:       2005-02-22 10:56:44

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 02:37, Jens Herden wrote:
> Do you see what I mean?
Yes, I see, but currently I'm neutral to such proposals.
Will think later but IMHO it's better to fix the build system
to make sure you compile only c++ stuff. Currently even
with configure switches you will compile too much.

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine