List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Using Quanta again - Problem with Umlauts and wallet
From:       "Dr. Martin Senftleben" <linux () drmartinus ! de>
Date:       2015-05-22 20:27:47

Hi,

I don't know how many are listening to this and if there is anyone able
to help me, yet I want to try:

I loved Quanta+ all the time, and now I've installed PCLOS in order to
have a complete Trinity environment to get Quanta+ back. It works quite
fine, but there are two problems:

1. Formerly, it used to replace the German Umlauts (which I have to use
a lot) automatically while typing into the HMTL code. The current
version (3.5.13) doesn't do that, and I don't know where or how to
enable this very helpful function.
2. I can't make Quanta+ to recognise the wallet. When I check the box to
remember the password, a password dialog for the wallet appears, but it
never accepts it. This may be due to the special setup (using tde
instead of kde as prefix e.g.), or maybe it has some other reason, I
don't know.

If anyone can help, I'd be grateful!

Thanks

Martin