List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Regressing to earlier versions.
From:       Admin <enquiries () visit-isle-of-arran ! eu>
Date:       2013-05-29 15:59:29

There is a really good alternative:

BlueGriffon (http://bluegriffon.org)

based on the Mozilla engine. The man who publishes BlueGriffon has a quite good
approach to Linux: the basic program is free, then there are some valuable (and
time saving)  add-ons which needs go be payed for (about €75 or less). It is
WYSIWYG and has a combined window WYSIWYG/Code.

I think it is a worthy replacement for Quanta.

Greetings
Bruno