List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Digest, Vol 104, Issue 13
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2012-06-27 14:33:58

On Wednesday 27 June 2012 06:49:12 marbux wrote:
> Thank you very much, Werner. Those instructions got the KDE 3.5 WebDev
> packages installed. I've got a bit of troubleshooting =A0to do because
> Quanta starts to launch but then dies. I suspect that it's not finding
> a library it wants. =

maybe, yes.
to find out, you could first start quanta from a console and look at the =

output/error messages.
then bei sure to have /opt/trinity/bin in your $PATH env variable.
also worth to check /etc/ld.so.conf for trinity libs directorys,
or /etc/ld.so.conf.d/trinitylibs.conf, which is the right place here on deb=
ian =

squeeze, with content:

/opt/trinity/lib/
/opt/trinity/lib64/