--===============7945368067798099299== Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----N7T2QKFFFJQF5WV6UVG4V5ZSTXH5LL" ------N7T2QKFFFJQF5WV6UVG4V5ZSTXH5LL Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello all and happy new year. I have not been active here for some time. = The decline of this project has been a sore spot with me for some time. I= was happy for Andras to be able to leave and take care of his family bet= ter. As for me I now program in C++ and have even done parser programming= on Kommander. I should have both time and money to pursue this project. = Lately my business has suffered from 3 years of bad weather, but prior to= that I had health problems and had such high blood pressure I was at sev= ere risk of a fatal episode of one type or another. After extensive visit= s to my naturopath for over a year it was determined it was the result of= relationship stress in my marriage. After trying to fix it I realized I = had to change. I was never able to relax and do what I wanted.=20 I am now divorced and working to repair my life. I am used to setting goa= ls and achieving them, but I have been frustrated by a partner who was no= t. When I separated this year I asked myself what I wanted in life. I met= a woman who thinks like I do. She is from Hong Kong. She has been here s= ince November. Once we have my business on track I will once again have t= ime for this project. For the first time in years really exciting things = are happening on the web. I want to be able to write HTML5 sites, mobile = applications and more in Quanta. I have a good idea what needs to be done= .=20 For the first time in decades I am truly happy! I have never felt so posi= tive about the future. I am looking forward to the life I have dreamed of= with new hope and this project continues to be important to me.=20 Eric Laffoon=20 Quanta Plus project lead --=20 Sent from Kaiten Mail for Android. Please excuse my brevity. ------N7T2QKFFFJQF5WV6UVG4V5ZSTXH5LL Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello all and happy new year. I have not been active here for some time. = The decline of this project has been a sore spot with me for some time. I= was happy for Andras to be able to leave and take care of his family bet= ter. As for me I now program in C++ and have even done parser programming= on Kommander. I should have both time and money to pursue this project. = Lately my business has suffered from 3 years of bad weather, but prior to= that I had health problems and had such high blood pressure I was at sev= ere risk of a fatal episode of one type or another. After extensive visit= s to my naturopath for over a year it was determined it was the result of= relationship stress in my marriage. After trying to fix it I realized I = had to change. I was never able to relax and do what I wanted.

I am now divorced and working to repair my life. I am used to setting goa= ls and achieving them, but I have been frustrated by a partner who was no= t. When I separated this year I asked myself what I wanted in life. I met= a woman who thinks like I do. She is from Hong Kong. She has been here s= ince November. Once we have my business on track I will once again have t= ime for this project. For the first time in years really exciting things = are happening on the web. I want to be able to write HTML5 sites, mobile = applications and more in Quanta. I have a good idea what needs to be done= .

For the first time in decades I am truly happy! I have never felt so posi= tive about the future. I am looking forward to the life I have dreamed of= with new hope and this project continues to be important to me.

Eric Laffoon
Quanta Plus project lead ------N7T2QKFFFJQF5WV6UVG4V5ZSTXH5LL-- --===============7945368067798099299== Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta --===============7945368067798099299==--