List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] OT: Aptana, was Re:  Time to Move On
From:       Pierre MALICET <p.malicet () experts-judiciaires ! org>
Date:       2011-12-24 23:09:35

I used QT for several years until I moved to KDE4 last year. I  tried different IDE and my final choice was NetBeans. It works fine under Linux and offers coloration, automatic brackets and completion, debug, line wrap and other functionalities as QT.

Pierre MALICET
Consultant Informatique
Expert près la Cour d'Appel d'Aix en Provence

04.42.12.30.26
06.11.53.90.23