List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] OT: Aptana, was Re:  Time to Move On
From:       Pierre MALICET <p.malicet () experts-judiciaires ! org>
Date:       2011-12-24 23:09:35

I used QT for several years until I moved to KDE4 last year. I  tried different IDE \
and my final choice was NetBeans. It works fine under Linux and offers coloration, \
automatic brackets and completion, debug, line wrap and other functionalities as QT.

Pierre MALICET
Consultant Informatique
Expert près la Cour d'Appel d'Aix en Provence

04.42.12.30.26
06.11.53.90.23