List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Installing Quanta
From:       James Sinnamon <james.sinnamon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-12-23 13:33:34

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Billie Walsh <bilwalsh@swbell.net> wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck installing Quanta in Kubuntu 11.10?

No,

Luckily, I found on a laptop, an installation of Ubuntu version10.10
on which Quanta was still working.

:)

So, I am keeping that and ignoring messages urging me to upgrade to
version 11.10. I don't know what I will do after Apr 2012 when 10.10
will no longer be supported. Maybe install Debian Lenny the version
prior to the current Debian Squeeze.

Regards.

James

> I had it installed on 11.04 but the upgrade deleted it for me *<]:o(
>
> I downloaded the source files but I have no luck with doing installs that
> way. There's something about the method that I just don't understand.
> --
> =93The Constitution ...
<snip/>
Agree