List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Problems with Trinity and Quanta
From:       john Culleton <John () wexfordpress ! com>
Date:       2011-11-27 16:13:30

I installed Trinity to get at Quanta. I discovered that I can
boot trinity at gui time, as an alternate choice to KDE, XFCE
etc.

Whether I operate under Trinity, KDE4 or XFCE I can boot Quanta.
That is the good news. The bad news is that the graphical WYSIWYG
editor screen is always blank. This true no matter how I boot
quanta.

I am missing something. It is referred to as the VPL. But what is
the file name? I have a Slackware 12.2 partition with a fully
functional Quanta. If someone will tell me the name of the
missing file or lib I can just copy it over to
/opt/trinity/whatever.

-- John Culleton