Hi

What is the best (de facto) place/channel to watch for news about those plugins being released?

Thanks,
Werner

On 09/06/2011 16:53, Milian Wolff wrote:
John Culleton, 09.06.2011:
Is there any work going forward or is Quanta stuck in KDE 3.5 forever?
Hey there,

sadly there is still a lack of manpower. But we just discussed at the KDevelop
meeting in Randa that we want to release parts of what-will-become-Quanta4
soon. As Quanta4 is only a bunch of plugins for KDevplatform and hence can run
perfectly fine inside KDevelop, this works just fine.

Through that you should at least have a good CSS language support and XDebug
integration. Not to forget the outstanding PHP support already available in
KDevelop.

The XML/HTML stuff will need more work though.

bye
_______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta