List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Re: Quanta 4
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2011-04-05 22:57:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Robert Marmorstein, 04.04.2011:
> There doesn't seem to be a way to post review requests for Quanta
> still, so I will include my patch here inline:

it should now be possible to use reviewboard for quanta. reviewboard mails
will be forwarded to quanta-devel@kde.org

Looking at the patches I'd say:

a) these are file templates, not project templates. imo they would make more
sense as snippets (note: there is GHNS support for that, just upload your
snippets). But a proper plugin/feature to create a new file from a snippet,
like file templates in quanta 3 is still on my todo.

b) also use lower-case HTML which is imo more widely used.

c) at least add some boilerplate file system stuff, like e.g.:

images/
styles/
styles/screen.css
scripts/
favicon.ico
index.html

and include the screen.css in your index.html
maybe also add some (commented-out?) code to include a script from the scripts
folder?

bye

--
Milian Wolff