List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Re: Quanta 4
From:       "Michael J. Hartwick" <hartwick () hartwick ! com>
Date:       2011-04-02 23:41:05

I can get Quanta 3.5 to run, but what I cannot get running is things like
integrated Cervisia. I will try the alpha version for Quanta 4 and see if I
can even get it to start. I used to be able to at least read and write C++
but it has been a while so not sure how much I will have forgotten.

Michael

Michael J. Hartwick, VE3SLQ                      hartwick@hartwick.com
Hartwick Communications Consulting                      (519) 396-7719
Kincardine, ON, CA                             http://www.hartwick.com