List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Re: Building Quanta -- OT
From:       "Michael J. Hartwick" <hartwick () hartwick ! com>
Date:       2010-11-14 18:59:57

That is at least partially true. However, I have one very non-technical
customer who is using virtual machines on a daily basis and don't seem to
have any problems with it. They didn't set it up, but they do use it. It was
done to allow replacing of ancient hardware to something more modern while
still allowing their ancient DOS based PoS software to continue to work
using Lantastic as the network.

So while yes, it is amazing what people do to mess up their computers it is
entirely possible to have non-technical people use newer technology without
shooting themselves in the foot.

Michael