List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] file header for HTML5
From:       Stefan <liste07 () trick-box ! de>
Date:       2010-09-21 7:46:53

Am Dienstag, 21. September 2010, um 08:22:56 schrieb John Farrar:
> As I said previously, find where your distro has the quanta files,
> SUSE is in /opt/kde3/share/apps/quanta/
>
> There is a folder called dtep containing the dtd files.
>
> I would create a new one called html5 and copy the old html data
> into it. Then edit the relevant files, ie the file "html.tag"
> contains the doctype for html4.  Edit it for html5.
>
> > Am Montag, 20. September 2010, um 20:03:30 schrieb Kees Epema:
> > > I found some info about dtd's for Opera. I know Opera has been
> > > quite active by creating a html5 standard. But I think it will
> > > not help you, because you are looking for an existing html5
> > > doctype file.

Thanks I have done this.
Quanta still complains:

"Selected DTD: HTML"
"Current DTD: html?"

But there are no Capital letters in my folder.

If i click on
"Convert the document to selected doctype"

Quanta convert

<!DOCTYPE html>
in
<!DOCTYPE html>

And will do this every time I open this file again.

For some special reader
the correct html5 doctype is

<!DOCTYPE html>

  Stefan