List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] using quanta with gnome
From:       marbux <marbux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-15 1:11:05

> --- On Fri, 8/13/10, Milian Wolff <mail@milianw.de> wrote:
> Anyhow, you should ask the OpenSuse guys (and wait for Quanta for KDE4).

Definitely not a problem with the Gnome desktop. I'm using Quanta for
KDE 3.5 with Gnome on Linux Mint 9 Isadora, a derivative of Ubuntu
10.04. I agree that this situation needs: [i] to be resolved yourself
via Dependency Hell; [ii] to be discussed with the SuSE package
maintainers in an effort to persuade them to satisfy dependencies in
their package repositories; or [iii] waiting for the new Quanta and
hope that the SuSE packagers promptly satisfy its dependencies.

Best regards,

Paul

--
Universal Interoperability Council