On Monday 09 August 2010 04:23:24 Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Friday 06 August 2010, John Culleton wrote:
> > I found a download site softpedia.com that allegedly has Quanta Plus
> > 4.
>
> I never heard of a Quanta Plus 4 release. ;)
>
> > I went through all their signon rigamarole. I was supposed to get
> > a confirmation email withing seconds. Still waiting.
> >
> > Is there a way to get Quanta 4 without all this nonsense? I have KDE
> > 4 on Slackware 13.0.
>
> The only way to get it right now is from the gitorious.org git server
> and build from source. Milian, correct me, if I'm wrong.
>
> Andras

I went there and did a git download, which seems to have yielded Quanta Plus 3.4! Clearly I am doing something wrong. Here is my command:

git clone git://gitorious.org/kdevelop/quanta.git quanta

When I checked the README it talked about 3.4. Do I really have Quanta Plus of a newer vintage?
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press