List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] File permissions in Quanta
From:       Mike Davies <mike () integrawebdesign ! co ! uk>
Date:       2010-05-28 16:22:32

Hi all,

This is my first posting to this list. I have used Quanta for some
years. I am currently using it with KDE4 although I understand that it
is not generally included with the kdewebdev files.

I have recently noticed a problem which I think is to do with Quanta and
the file permissions used when saving a file. I have recently found that
the file permissions when I upload files after editing are set to 664
and the server issues a 500 error message when trying to access them. I
tried saving a file with permissions 644 to a new location using Quanta
and the file permissions were 664, so I think this is the problem.

I would like to know if these permissions can be changed in Quanta and
how I do it.

regards,
Mike

--
Mike Davies
Integra Web Design, Rhynie, By Huntly, AB54 4LS