List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] ftp support not available
From:       Matthew Millar <mattmill30 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-13 11:10:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Everyone,

I use quanta alot on lots of different machines, so i'm not 100% sure whether i've \
ever had ftp support on this computer, but i think i have.

Anyway, when I go to new project, the ftp doesn't appear in the protocol drop-down \
menu, only local, webdav and webdavs.

Any idea why that might be?

I'm using ubuntu+kde+lxde, and i'm working in the lxde environment.

At startup quanta says it can't find:

- KXSLDbg [http://xsldbg.sourceforge.net/] - XSLT debugging will not be available;
- KImageMapEditor [http://www.nongnu.org/kimagemap/] - editing HTML image maps will \
                not be available;