List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Congrats Milian
From:       Jakub Caban <kuba () whyblack ! pl>
Date:       2010-04-26 23:13:27

In case somebody is not following news:

http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_project/show/google/gsoc2010/kde/t127230760672

Milian has been accepted to work on Quanta4 for GSoC. I'd like to say I'm really \
happy about that and wish Milian (and all of us) all the best :)

In case we (the community) can help anyhow with work on Quanta4 (e.g. I'd be happy to \
test anything needing tests) - we'll do our best, just ask!

Again - congratulations, I keep my fingers crossed.

--
Best Regards,
Jakub Caban