List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Upload plugin again
From:       Jakub Caban <kuba () whyblack ! pl>
Date:       2010-01-30 18:22:03

Hey,

Yes I have just reproduced that bug using tests/permissions. It have behaviour \
exactly same as when uploading via KDevelop. When creating new file it sets \
permissions to 600.

If I understood clearly I shall post a bug report at KDE bugzilla, although I am \
unable to provide any technical details that could help.

My command was:

tests/permssions ~/[path]/index.php sftp://[server]/[path]/index.php

On my computer:
ls -l ~/[path]/index.php
-rw-r--r-- 1 lustmored lustmored 899 Jan 28 21:35 /[path]/index.php

Remote:
-rw------- 1 [user] [user] 899 Jan 30 19:16 index.php

If I can provide any more information, please just ask.

--
Best Regards,
Jakub Caban