List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta on KDE4?
From:       Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2010-01-23 18:26:15

Stefan Brückmann wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> Am Samstag 23 Januar 2010 schrieb Billie Erin Walsh:
>

>>> As far as I'm concerned it works just fine under KDE4.
>>> (Using Fedora 11)
>>>
>>> Bobby
>>>
>> Which one? Kdevelope or Quanta.
>>

> Quanta
>
> If you have Kubuntu, you can start Synaptic, type Quanta in the
> search field, select Quanta and you get Quanta Plus quick and
> simple.
>
> So did I.
>

> Sent with Kmail on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop
> Stefan

I use Quanta 6 to 8 hours a day a few days a week on Kubuntu 9.10 [ 9.04
before that ] and KDE 4.x. Even though Quanta is crippled in KDE 4 it is
still the best editor available. You just have to learn how to work
_with_ it, not against it. In the past five or six months I have
completely re-done two websites practically from the ground up,

http://www.okgenweb.org/~oklogan/
and
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~wyhotspr/index.html

AND, I created one site from scratch

http://freepages.history.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~billie0w/cslsa/index.html

Quanta is not "broken" just crippled.

--
Some people are like Slinky's.

Not good for much but fun to watch when you push them down the stairs.

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop