List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Upload plugin for KDevelop4
From:       Niko Sams <niko.sams () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-18 7:24:54

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 20:17, Jakub Caban <kuba@whyblack.pl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Niko has written on his blog that there already is an Upload plugin for Quanta4 that could work w
> th KDevelop4. As this one is currently only feature that stops me from using KDevelop4 for PHP
> development - is there any possibility to get this plugin and use it with KDevelop4?

you just have to install it and enable the plugin in KDevelop settings.
I just commited a change to the upload plugin that allows building it
without the rest of kdewebdev.
You can checkout quanta/plugins/upload and build that directly.

> Ouh you might say there is a SVN plugin and I could use it, but on most hosting
> servers here in Poland I have no ability to use SVN :( So I'm stick to FTP... And this part
> was really great in Quanta 3.5.
Yes - there are many hosters that allow only ftp... I have a few legacy projects
with ftp access only too...

We would be happy about any feedback on if it works for you...

Niko