List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Goodbye
From:       Ian Smith <iansamit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-03 7:17:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

2009/11/3 Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh@swbell.net>

> I had a silly idea but I don't think it worked

Well, if it's a silly idea, count me in on it ;-)

Problem is, at least in the case of kfilereplace, the structure seems to be
totally different. In the KDE3 version, there is a file called
kfilereplacepart.la, which seems to be what Quanta is looking for. I have
done a complete search of my root drive and that file is not present even
though I have the new kfilereplace installed.

The odd thing is that I also have kdewebdev3 installed as well as
kdewebdev4. Perhaps my memory is faulty, but isn't kdewebdev3 what used to
provide most of these plugins?

Cheers
Ian