List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Digest, Vol 79, Issue 9
From:       Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2009-10-27 15:35:01

On 10/27/2009 Alan C. Whiteman wrote:
>  I have found that Quanta is as indespensible as is quirky. I've used
>  it for
>  about three years now, and now-and-then I have to rebuild a keyboard
>  shortcut
>  or even sudo kill it.
>
>  But hey, it is an excellent application.

I won't argue that point. I love it. But I have never had the need to
hammer it quite as hard as I have here lately. Before it was update a
page now and then, or create a new page and then nothing for a while. I
recently took over a semi-abandoned site with nearly 4,000 pages and had
to edit each for a new server. Then I created some new pages of
information and also started a completely new site on another subject.

The quirkyness just seemed to show up during all this. Before this I
never had any issue with it being quirky. That's why I was wondering if
anyone else had noticed it and if it should be reported. In the past
couple months I've probable run close to 5,000 pages through it. Between
editing, creating and tweaking everything. It runs pretty much 24/7
because I don't shut down my computer very often and just leave all my
page stuff up on Desktop 4.

--
Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop