List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Syncing server with local directory
From:       Ian Smith <iansamit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-14 9:55:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks to all for the speedy help.

Billie, Kees and Niko: yes I thought it might be a kde3 issue - hope that
helps you too Billie

James: good point, but is there a front-end for any of the more modern
version control systems that integrates with Quanta? I think integration is
a pretty good trade-off for the extra functionality another system could
bring.

One thing that puzzles me about all this (please excuse my ignorance here).
Does the version control system automatically rename html files, or put them
in different directories?

If so, how do the links get updated so that the site retains its integrity?

Cheers,

Ian