List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Syncing server with local directory
From:       Ian Smith <iansamit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-13 16:59:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Greetings list-mates,

I have just started collaborating on a website with a friend (based in
another country), and was wondering if it's possible to integrate Quanta
with Rsync.

I guess, given the amazing configurability of Quanta, the short answer is
probably yes, but has anyone actually done it, and if so, can advise me? I
just hate the idea of re-inventing the wheel.

It's strange; I would have thought this would be a common need, but I've
been googling around for an hour or so with little to show for it.

Cheers,

Ian