On 10/10/2009 Eric Laffoon wrote: > There will be a vastly improved KDE4 version of Quanta, after a basic port of > course. Sometimes it just takes a little patience. Oh, and for those people > who wish to make some comment about whether time is money... I don't care if > you do it somewhere else, but it's not particularly useful to me. If you > aren't writing code or sponsoring time sit down, shut up and wait for others > to find time and resources. Thank you for the confirmation. All I've seen up to this point are rumors that it would happen. -- Treat all stressful situations like a dog does. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta