Andrew Lowe
   System Administrator & Programmer
       Information Technology
           Manildra Group

Email:   andrew.lowe@manildra.com.au
Phone:   02 4423 8270
Mobile:  0413 23 8270
Fax:       02 4421 7760

On 2009-09-19, at 01:26 , Billie Erin Walsh wrote:

Tried it with three and two worked. Not to bad, two out of three.

Thanks for the help. I'll just have to work on the third and see what I
did wrong.

I just took over another web site and have about three thousand pages to
edit for a new server. This will help a _LOT_.

John Farrar wrote:
As you say, Right Click toolbar > New Action

Leave type as Tag

Under "Detailed Settings" > Tag type in your tag text.

Change the icon to one you want for the action and "apply".