List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta & KDE4? openSuSE dumping KDE3 for 11.2 Release.
From:       elhui <estellnb () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2009-08-29 13:49:03

You may vote for a continued support of KDE3 by OpenSuSE 11.2 at
https://features.opensuse.org/306733.
KDE4 still simply does not come up to KDE3. It has a lot of bugs and missing
features which are present in KDE3. f.i. KDE4-Konqueror still refuses to
view a lot of www-pages KDE3-konqueror does not have a problem with.