Am Wednesday 24 June 2009 19:50:36 schrieb Robert Lefebvre: > Hi all, > > I want to simply upload a file from one of my pcs folders (desktop, > pictues, my docs whatever) to my shared hosting server. I mostly used > htmlkit on .dows and I could browse and ftp a file to my server through it > but I haven't been able to find that feature in Quanta. > > Can someone tell me where that would be? you need to configure an upload profile in project settings/upload profiles. there you can define your server settings, user/pass etc. then hit F8 - this will scan your project folders and offer 'upload/mark as uploaded' as possible actions. once configured right, quanta will be able to figure out which files/folders have changed since last upload and do this automatically. HTH werner _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta