List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] EBN Fixes
From:       "Mark A. Taff" <mark () marktaff ! com>
Date:       2009-05-20 19:22:21

Hi all.

I think I just about have a KDE4 development environment set up again to do
some hacking in spare time, between bouts of calculus, work, etc.

I plan to start making fixes from EBN throughout the kdewebdev module, both
because each task is small and easy to accomplish (and so fits the time
available), and also as a way to help familiarize myself with the codebase.

I wanted to give you all this advance notice so I wouldn't step on any toes or
screw up work in progress.

Please do give me any hints, areas you want me to stay away from, areas that
are deprecated ad shouldn't be worried about, etc.

Also, should I jut make the fixes in trunk, or should I backport the fixes to
4.3 branch as well?

Thanks!

--Mark

PS  think I've gotten my post address updated; please excuse any repeated
posts of this message.  Thanks.