List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Autocomplete Key
From:       Justin Finkelstein <justin () redwiredesign ! com>
Date:       2009-05-06 10:07:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi guys

I am using Quanta Plus as an editor for PHP, having switched from VIM
with some add-ins.
Currently, the auto-complete uses the enter key to provide completion
services but I'd like to change this to TAB.

Is this possible, and if so how? It doesn't appear on the FAQ or Wiki
but if someone has an answer, I'll add it.

Thanks,

Justin

--
Redwire Design Limited