List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Annoying "font:" popup?? How to kill it?
From:       Ian Smith <iansamit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-30 5:38:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

2009/3/30 Kees Epema <cwepema@gmail.com>

> i am no expert, but i think the style statement should work fine
> without the semicolon. regards, kees

I really wouldn't recommend that. It may work with some browsers, but not
all.

For Dave Rankin, the simple answer is just to keep typing! Quanta is making
a suggestion, assuming that you might want to add to your style statement.
But if you ignore it and keep typing, it should go away.

In fact I just tried your script and got several suggestion while typing it
- one after <, one after p, and one after style=

Each time, I could either select a suggestion and press "enter" or ignore
it, keep typing and the box would go way. AFAIK, this is normal behaviour.
If your popup is "modal" (i.e. won't let you continue until you deal with
it), that seems very odd.

Cheers,
Ian