> One of the functions I had with some Windows HTML editors that I miss > a lot in Quanta+ is a hotkey to join split paragraphs in WYSIWYG > editing mode. For example, on one I can place the cursor somewhere in > the following paragraph and hit ctrl-shift-j and that paragraph is > joined to the one preceding it, the

tags separating them are > removed, and a space is inserted on the presumption that the last word > of the preceding paragraph is not also split. (If it one has to remove > the space and probably also a hyphen.) Control-J (Tools > Join Lines) > The obverse is while in WYSIWYG editing mode to be able to just hit > Enter and have it split the paragraph at that point, inserting a >

pair. Control-Shift T and enter the tag you want to insert. This can be shortened. See next item. > All the great cool functions that are being developed are all very > well, except that I will probably never use most of them. What I > mainly need is hotkeys to do simple repetitive editing tasks. Look at "Configure Actions" for remapping or adding keyboard shortcuts. -- Kyle D. Skrinak; Skrinak Creative, Inc. Owner and Technology Director http://kyle.skrinakcreative.com _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta