List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] quanta and sftp - password not stored?
From:       Flavio Rump <flavio.rump () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-05 12:03:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

I'm using quanta 3.5 on debian 4.0
and I am opening files in quanta through sftp://
there's a checkbox asking "store password", and it does store it but only
for about 5min, after that i have to reenter pw everytime i want to save my
file again.
is this a bug?
or how can I make quanta aware of ssh keys i am using to login with ssh?

thx alot,

Flavio