Eric

I don't have a ton of programming experience, but if you have some remedial stuff you need done, I can offer some free labor to help out.

Let me know,

Karl

2009/2/21 Paul Lemmons <paul@lemmons.name>
Eric Laffoon wrote:
Hi all,

Won't you please join my in supporting the project?
http://kdewebdev.org/donate.php

Eric, do you have a financial goal to be reached? How much would need to be collected to be able to support a programmer and make Quanta4 a reality? If you have a goal please share it. Many of us want to see Quanta4 become a reality and if we could all share in that goal, I believe you would have a much greater chance of reaching it.