List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Important news on future development of Quanta
From:       Paul Lemmons <paul () lemmons ! name>
Date:       2009-02-21 18:43:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Eric Laffoon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Won't you please join my in supporting the project?
> http://kdewebdev.org/donate.php

Eric, do you have a financial goal to be reached? How much would need to
be collected to be able to support a programmer and make Quanta4 a
reality? If you have a goal please share it. Many of us want to see
Quanta4 become a reality and if we could all share in that goal, I
believe you would have a much greater chance of reaching it.

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]