List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Anyway to upload to 2 project profiles at once?
From:       "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty () suddenlinkmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-14 16:55:23

Listmates,

	I have 2 project upload profiles (one for each machine I upload the same
changes to). Is there any way to do a project upload to both profiles (both
machines) at one. Currently I update one profile, then have to update, change
the profile name and then upload to the second one. (or use rsync from machine1
to machine2)

	It would be nice just to hit update and have both profiles updated. Any way to
do this?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC